Microsoft .Net Application Development
Microsoft .NET is a technology that connects information, people, systems and devices. .NET connects a broad range of personal and business technologies, enabling the access and use of important information, whenever and wherever it is needed. Built on XML Web service standards, .NET enables both new and existing applications to connect with software and web application to the services across platforms, applications and programming languages.
Benefits of Asp.net
* Any application can talk to a host of other applications, running on diverse technology and hardware, in turn lowering the operation costs. Consider this one case, wherein the stock management system is connected to the accounting system, resulting in ample savings.
* Bring on one platform all your internal applications, your partners as well as your customers.
* Microsoft Visual Studio® .NET and the .NET Framework supports varied languages, in turn helping developers to focus on work at hand instead of trying to learn a new language that can do the job.
* Employees can look for updated information on desktop applications, internet browsers or even mobile devices.
* Optimum speed of development
* Ability of cross platform migration
* High Class library, features, controls
* ASP.NET Framework supports varied languages
* Easy configurations of applications
* Vast and enriched