Advance versions of programming languages & frameworks are adding value to website development! Website development is gaining because of regular updates in technologies due to increasing demands of online business for most unique presentations and easy functionality.
Website development using ASP.NET framework is well known in the web development and its introduction after ASP has shown regular development phases. All over the world developers are enjoying its latest versions at regular intervals of time. ASP.NET is popular web application framework of Microsoft, since its inception in year 2002 with version 1.0; developers are using this exclusive technology to develop web applications as well as websites and various web services.
Every new feature in update version produces effective changes in website look as well functionality that helps ultimate user for better presentation of product and services online. Ultimately progressions in technologies also help in online business development such as professional developers use to get new avenues for earning more by providing fresh & easy to use websites to their clients.
So far ASP.NET has introduced its five updated versions with new added features in each version.
* It was first commenced to web world with version 1.0 in 2002 with Visual Studio .NET,
* In 2003 version 1.1 with Windows Server 2003 and Visual Studio .NET 2003,
* In 2005 version 2.0 with Visual Studio 2005, Visual Web Developer Express and SQL Server 2005,
* In 2007 version 3.5 released with Windows Server 2008 and Visual Studio 2008,
* In 2008 version 3.5 service pack released with Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1
ASP.NET allows developers for web application development to use fully featured languages like VB.NET and C# (C-Sharp). Feature of “web services” is unique by ASP.NET, class library, XML support and complete compatibility with other programming languages.