- Neodynamic ImageDraw (3.0 or later) for ASP.NET
- Microsoft .NET Framework (2.0 or later)
- Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX Framework (1.0 or later)
- Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET (2005 or later - Visual Web Developer Express Edition)
This ImageDraw demo - which source code files can be found at the end of this page available for downloading - demonstrates how easily you can use ImageDraw object model and ASP.NET AJAX Framework to design an advanced AJAX-based Photo Slideshow. This demo is based on the Slideshow (SlideShowExtender) sample of AJAX Control Toolkit (http://www.asp.net/AJAX/AjaxControlToolkit/Samples/SlideShow/SlideShow.aspx)
The following figure is a screenshot of the ASP.NET AJAX Photo Slideshow application that leverages ASP.NET AJAX Framework, ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit and ImageDraw. Each photo slide is dynamically created by ImageDraw objects adding built-in Rounded Rectangle Shapes for photo metadata; applying the desired imaging effect on the original photo and stamping the ImageDraw logo for watermarking.